Responsibilities of a Delegate
- Delegates are to represent the best interests of the student body.
- Attend regular and special meetings of the student senate.
- Be informed on issues pertaining to student affairs and the SGA.
- Offer constructive criticism concerning SGA and its activities.
- Serve on at least one committee in the student senate.
- Sign forms necessary for the budgetary process.
- In the event of a vacancy that exceeds two weeks in a committee head position, a delegate may be required temporarily, if requested by the vice-president, to fill the committee head position until a permanent replacement is found.
Responsibilities of an Arbiter
- Attend all student hearings.
- Act as an impartial body at hearings.
- Defend and uphold the Concord University SGA Constitution and Bylaws, as well as all policies of the University.